Who doesn’t enjoy a delicious slice banana and chocolate bread.
- 3 bananas (2 mashed and one for the top)
- 150ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 150g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 150g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- a couple of pinches sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 180c/350f and grease proof paper line a loaf tin.
- Combine the mashed bananas, eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil in a boil and whisk to combine.
- Add the chopped chocolate, flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for around 30 minutes.
- Remove from the loaf tin to wire rack and brush, whilst still hot, with maple syrup and sprinkle over the salt. Serve warm or cold, for breakfast or as a yummy snack anytime.